In all the Website and Application services we charge a fixed yearly maintenance charge. Below we have listed all the points that we provide while maintaining duration.
Note: – We provide one-year free maintenance on all our Website and Application development services.
If you have any kind of queries you can directly Call & WhatsApp us at +91 620 466 5983 or through mail email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick Notable Policy Points –
- 12 Backups Per Year (1 Backup Per Month)
- Cache, Cookies & Logs Cleanup (Every Month)
- Update All Softwares And Check Security (Every 2 Months)
- Check Broken Links & 404 Error Pages
- Check and Sortout 500, 501, 502, or other Server Side Errors
- Image/Text/Links/Other Media Files Update ( Up to 5 Times Per Month)
- Site Mails Error Check and Update
- Guide On How To Maintain The Website
- On Call/Chat/Email Support During Working Days (10:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Admin Login Username/Password Update or New Admin User Creation
- New Updates (When We Designed Or Developed Any New Features)
- Page Deletion or Any Page Section Deletion According To Your Need
- New Field Addition On Existing Forms
12 Backups Per Year (1 Backup Per Month) –
Backup is a process in which we save digital software offline on our computers. So that any digital product will always save online.
When we complete the project. We save a full site backup of the Whole site on our offline computer. So, if the site will be crash online, we can restore the site within some hours.
Also, we create a regular full site offline backup every month. If you want the Weekly backup then we charge 1800 extra maintenance charges per year.
Cache, Cookies & Logs Cleanup (Every Month) –
Whenever a user visits your site. The backend of your site stores small data of that user. It is called Cookies. It helps, you to track the traffic of your site and can easily identify the visitors. Also, whenever the same user visits your site again the browser of that user saves a small file of the site called cookies.